Monday, March 2, 2009

Zanessa Engaged??

So with after almost a month that went by, I thought I should post again. :)
Sorry I haven't been on and posting lately. I've gotten to be quite lately.
SO, on stardoll there's a major topic saying that Zac Efron might have proposed to Vanessa Hudgens?! Wow, I don't know what to think. I think he could have but probably wouldn't, especially because there was no ring. There always has to be a ring, so when I heard there wasn't a ring yet, I thought it was bogus. What do you guys think about this? Let me know in the comment box!
Thanks.
Gymcutie022

2 comments:

  1. This isnt true cuz the national enquirer posted that. That magazine is full of lies on purpose. Its just for entertainment lol. Just so you knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. LoL. Actually my friend got on my computer and I told her she could post something and that's what it turned out to be. Haha. Props to her for a good post. :D
    Thanks though, I was wondering that too! I wonder why stardoll puts those things on there... ?

    ReplyDelete